Friday, August 1, 2008

The Pony Express

I'm one week into my Wild Wild West tour, last friday I left Waren, Ohio and so far I have traveled over 3406 miles and visiting 7 Pastors serving the corn husker state of Nebraska. Little did I know how HOT it gets here; and how much corn these folks grow. Sunday services went well and I am hoping for a good report and a new partnership. The folks in Kimball definetly have some of the best cooks for an afternoon potluck; I was privlege to stay in their newly renovated ministry house. During the afternoon, I spent some time with their CE Director working thru some of fresh ideas for their chidren's ministry. Then it was back towards the east for several meet & greets along highway 80. Wednesday evening, I was back in central Nebraska and honestly found the folks very warm and open.

No comments: