Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beizonys & 2nd House Youth Orphanages



I have the priveledge of visiting a few youth orphanages every month and teaching a Life Skills class. My objective here is to speak the Gospel truth into the lives of these youth. I pray that words are timely, encouraging and life giving. It is important since the suicide rate amongst children growing up in the orphanage system is out of control. That statistics are overwhelming. So, I go in with some topic that hopefully connects with them. Usually take some snacks, games and possible crafts. The youth honestly enjoy this time. I am hoping that more trust will be gain and I will be able to share even more about Gods' unconditional love. Pray for continual grace amongst the directors that this program may continue.

No comments: