Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Missionary Intervention Support Group?

This month is our Ohio Ministry Network Celebration tour and a part of that tour is that we missionaries show up and participate as a team to say Thank you to all the churches of our network. Last night I have to say was my favorite night of them all.

You see, one of our veteran missionaries Bill Shrader suggested in a humorous way that we needed to have our own "support group", during the break out sessions last night.  So, Tim & Nicole Strange, Bill Shrader and myself gathered and I would agree with them; what was meant for fun became meaningful to each one of us.  Just to share openly with one another our war stories, lessons learned from re-engaging into American Culture and knowing how to pray for one another.   Honestly this was such a treasured moment for each one of us and now I have the nuts and bolts of getting to know a few more of our Buckeyes best!

No comments: