Monday, October 19, 2015

Step in Time

This weekend was a very interesting one which started out by being invited to a prayer meeting with Pastors Kidd, Pennington & Wright at Rogers First Assembly.  They were gracious and allowed me to share my heart in length about Kidz Lithuania.   Afterwards, we prayed for one another; this was such a blessing to be included in such a time of fellowship and prayer.

Over the weekend, I was at Massilon First Assembly with Pastor McGraw and shared our stories about what God is doing in Lithuania.   Then I headed over to Minerva, OH to meet up with a young lady from Pastor David Kidds' church who believes the Lord is calling her to missions.  We had a wonderful time of fellowship before I returned to Rogers, which is where my weekend began.  One thing I learned:  this part of Ohio is like the West Virginian Mountains, curvey, swirvey and very few road signs.  Though I was lost for a brief moment in time even though we were pinning, our pins sent me in weird directions.   I learned something about "pinning".

Pastors Paul & Matt were hosting a hot dog roast for their church family and Pastor Paul was gracious to invite me to meet his children: Elisha, Silas, Halibah (I hope I remembered well).   This was a creative and great way to get to know the entire Wright family a little more, including their church family.  I'm going to have to visit again just for fun!


This is how we rolled when it was cold outside, actually Pastor Matt was just being kind to not leave me in the garage alone.  It is so nice to get to know these folks more.  I wish I had taken a photo of the entire gang, but that is where my introvert self chimes in.  What a blessing to be included  and to get to know a few more of our Ohio's best.

No comments: